During the PADI Divemaster Course you will become familiar with diving in a variety of different diving conditions, environments and ecosystems.
To Begin the PADI Divemaster Course you must…
- Be a certified PADI Rescue Diver or have an equivalent rating.
- Be a current EFR or equivalent certification with proof of First Aid, Secondary Care and CPR training valid within the 2 year period
- Be 18 years of age
- Submit medical clearance for diving signed by a physician, attesting to fitness to dive
- Have 40 logged dives – ( although we will allow you to obtain the 40 dives just prior to starting the Divemaster Program at no additional cost
On Completion of the PADI Divemaster Internship you will have gained the knowledge and skills required to become a diving professional anywhere in the world! You also have the option to continue your training and start a PADI instructor Development Couse.
Once Certified a PADI Divemaster can participate in the following:
- Supervise training and non-training dive activities
- Certify PADI Skin Divers
- Assist and Supervise in PADI Experience programs such as the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Program
- Assist PADI Instructors in conducting PADI Scuba Diving Courses
- Conduct PADI Re-Activate Program in Confined Water
- The PADI Divemaster is the minimum qualification required in order to enroll in the PADI Instructor Course